Arriving by train
- from Frankfurt Main Station (Hauptbahnhof), go to lower level and take any S-Bahn (local railway) from platform 101/102 going towards the city center (lines S1 - S8 excluding S7, with destination Frankfurt Süd, Hanau, Offenbach, Darmstadt, Dietzenbach or Rödermark-Ober-Roden).
- at "Hauptwache" station, change to U1/U2/U3 or U8 northbound (destination Ginnheim, Gonzenheim, Hohemark)
- exit at Grüneburgweg. The University's main building is about 100 m from here back towards the city center
Arriving by car
- from Frankfurt-Nordwest motorway junction follow signs for F-Miquelallee (A 66)
- at the end of the motorway continue along Miquelallee
- At the 2nd set of traffic lights turn left into Eschersheimer Landstrasse
- Continue for about 1 km. The University is on the right-hand side after the junction with Grüneburgweg
Arriving by air
- from Frankfurt Airport local station (S-Bahnhof), take the S8/9 towards Hanau
- at "Hauptwache" station, change to U1/U2 or U3 northbound (destination Ginnheim, Gonzenheim, Hohemark)
- exit at Grüneburgweg. The University is about 100 m from here back towards the city center.
Further seminar rooms and administrative offices of the HfMDK are located at Leimenrode 29.
To reach this location from the main university building, cross the Eschersheimer Landstraße and go along Finkenhofstraße. Turn right onto Bornwiesenweg and then right again onto Leimenrode (no through road). Leimenrode 29 is located at the end of the road.
Teaching, rehearsals and events may take place at several other locations across Frankfurt. Further information on this can be found here: Buildings.