Frankfurt University of Music and Performing Arts (HfMDK) has been offering the Deutschlandstipendium (Germany Scholarship)since the winter semester 2016/2017 – and it’s available to current and new students of all nationalities.
Selection criteria include especially good academic performances and achievement, awards, internships, social, public and political commitment (particularly in higher education policy/politics) and special personal circumstances, for example having your own children or a migration background. So don’t be scared, have a go!
Application is now open for up to 20 scholarships which will be awarded at the beginning of the winter semester 2017/2018.
- 15.05.2017 until 15.07.2017 for current students
- 15.05.2017 until 15.09.2017 only for students beginning their studies in the winter semester 2017/2018
- Call for applications: Deutschlandstipendien an der HfMDK (WS 2017/2018) - English
- Application: Deutschlandstipendium an der HfMDK (WS 2017/2018) - English
- Vorlage Empfehlungsschreiben
Your contact person for the application proceedings is Silke Altmannsberger. Office hours: Monday and Wednesday: 9-12 h, Tuesday and Thursday: 13-15.30h.